GRAND LAKE STREAM ATV CLUB & STRUMMIN'WILDCATS EVENT
Tenth AnnualTrail Smoker
DATE: Thursday, July 13th (or rain date Friday July 14)
PLACE: Bob &Sandy Clark's Camp on Big Lake (The Hemlocks)
TIME: Arrive for fun and socializing anytime after 3:00 PM. Supper will be around 5:00PM
- We plan to supply meats, soft drinks, beer, red & white wine and water. Disposable dinnerware will also be provided. We are asking each ATV Club couple or single to bring a side dish or appetizer or dessert dish like last year. Please also bring your own chair. Wildcats need bring only their instruments and their appetites.
- If you are planning to attend please reserve your place by calling 796-2644 or emailing (email@example.com) by July 5th . It's very important that you let us know by that date so that we can line up all of the meats and other supplies needed. When you respond, please also let us know what dish you will be bringing or we can tell you the categories in which we might be short.
- Plan to arrive by car or ATV. If you come by ATV you will need to come off the Amazon Rd or have a street legal machine – Milford Rd is not zoned for ATV use beyond the land fill. Dock space for boats or Grand Lakers is very limited – like one only.
- Each guest should label their dish to facilitate return after the event.
- As you arrive, please give your dish to Sandy or our daughter, Kim so we can make sure it stays refrigerated or warmed as needed.
- If you have guests staying at your place on that day, please let us know when you respond and bring them along with their own special dish to share.
PLEASE RSVP AS SOON AS YOU CAN TO ASSIST PLANNING